Flags

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Banner's up!

Sunday I went with Tiina to help her and Katinka put up the campaign banner. This was done at Katinka's brother's golf course just across from IKEA in Espoo. It was mildly cold but with a wind. My hands got somewhat chilled as I didn't bring gloves but as long as I wasn't touching the aluminum ladder I was fine. The banner measures 1.5 meters high by 4 meters in length. Tiina climbed the ladder to attach the banner to the poles whilst I held the ladder and Katinka the lose ends of the banner. It actually took longer than I thought it would but we managed to get it done before Tiina had to head over to Suna school for an invitation to the public to come and chat with her. I helped her take the things she needed into the school then walked on home from there. The first picture is of me and Katinka where I am driving a nail into the pole. The second picture is of Tiina under the banner after we had finished. One can see the Medieval stone church to the far right. Remember to vote !!!!

18.03.2007

86 TIINA KUJALA
Nyland/Uusimaa
sfp/rkp

No comments: