Flags

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hooray for the Chicks

I personally congratulate The Dixie Chicks for their current taking of all five categories of which they were nominated for at the 49th Grammy Awards. I especially applaud Natalie Maines for sticking to her guns and her freedoms granted her by the Constitution of the United States of America. Go girl! French fries and the Chicks. What more can one ask for? Before you all who happen across my blog decide to bombard me with words such as turn-coat, unpatriotic, disrespectful, etc., etc., I would like to enter a quote right here and now from one of the boldest presidents the USA has ever had.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt.

I stand by these words as should everyone else that believes in the Constitution of the United States of America. BULLY!

No comments: